tisdag 17 september 2019

Soundtrack of my life


Supertramp - The logical song

When I was young
It seemed that life was so wonderful
A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical
And all the birds in the trees
Well they be singing so happily
Oh joyfully, oh playfully watching me

But then they sent me away
To teach me how to be sensible
Logical, oh responsible, practical
And then they showed me a world
Where I could be so dependable
Oh clinical, oh intellectual, cynical

There are times
When all the world's alseep
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man

Won't you please
Please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
Please tell me who I am

I said now what would you say
Now we're calling you a radical
A liberal, oh fanatical, criminal

Oh won't you sign up your name
We'd like to feel you're acceptable
Respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Take, take, take it

But at night, when all the world's asleep
The questions run so deep
For such a simple man

Won't you please
(Won't you tell me)
Please tell me what we've learned
(Can you hear me)
I know it sounds absurd
(Why won't you help me)
But please tell me who I am
Who I am
Who I am
Who I am

'Cause I was feeling so logical
Digital
One two three four
Liberal